We create beauty through advanced science ™
Looking for a lash conditioner to rejuvenate short thin lashes? Tired of using lash extensions or piling on tons and tons of mascara? MD Lash Factor® eyelash conditioner is the solution to your lash issues.
Our award-winning patented lash conditioner so you can have the lashes of your dreams. Formulated to work with your natural lash growth cycle so your lashes can be their best in length and thickness. Clinically tested to work and be gentle to your skin. MD Lash Factor® is the only lash conditioner with the published scientific literature to demonstrate safety and efficacy. Try it and see how millions of women and men chose MD Lash Factor® for their favorite lash conditioner. Sold since 2006 in over 20 countries, let MD Lash Factor® help your lashes reach their fullest potential.
WHY YOU SHOULD USE MD LASH FACTOR
- Safe for Sensitive Eyes
- Safe for Contact Lense
- Great for Brows Too
- 6 month Supply
SEE OUR AWARDS!
- Wash and dry face.
- Remove contact lenses and apply eye cream
- Apply a thin line of MD Lash Factor eyelash conditioner to the BASE of your UPPER lashes, as you would apply liquid eyeliner.
- Be consistent with the daily usage
MD BEAUTY TIP:
- A little goes a long way! One dip into the tube gives you enough conditioner for both eyelids.
- Works well for eyebrows too! Be patient with eyebrows. Be patient, takes longer to see the brow result.
Product NOT available in California
A powerful mushroom-derived anti-oxidant, helps protect from aging and harsh environment. Nourish the lashes so they can develop into their fullest potential.
This provitamin of B5 nourishes and moisturizes lashes.
Growth Peptide Complex
Cytokine complex work with natural growth cycle to support lashes to reach their maximum thickness, fullness and density.
Also known as Vitamin H for hair vitamin. Vital for healthy hair growth hair cycle
What is MD Lash Factors?
- MD Lash Factor is a physician formulated eyelash conditioner that helps to promote the appearance of longer, thicker, and fuller looking eyelashes.
How do I use MD Lash Factor?
- At night after cleansing, apply a thin line of MD Lash Factor to your upper lash line once a day, as though you were applying liquid eyeliner. Do not apply MD Lash Factor to your actual eyelashes and only use a small amount when applying the product.
Can I apply MD Lash Factor more than once a day?
- For optimal results you need only apply a very small amount to your upper lash line once a day.
Am I still able to use my regular skincare line while using your products?
- Yes! MD Lash Factor makes a wonderful addition to your skincare routine.
Can I use MD Lash Factor on my eyebrows?
- Yes! MD Lash Factor is safe to use on your eyebrows to help your over-plucked eyebrows look denser, thicker, and darker.
Can I use MD Lash Factor if I have had permanent make up done?
- Yes! MD Lash Factor is safe to use on permanent make up and will not cause any discoloration or fading.
Has any safety studies been done on MD Lash Factor?
- Yes! In an independent clinical study by a board certified ophthalmologist, MD Lash Factor showed no affect on visual acuity, cornea, eyelid, and conjunctiva. There were no changes in color or deposits on the contact lenses
Have any allergic reactions or allergies been reported from the use of MD Lash Factor?
- As with any cosmetic preparation, there are some individuals that may be allergic to one or more components of the product. If you know or suspect that you might be allergic to any of the ingredients used in MD Lash Factor, we recommend that you do not use the product. Some users have reported a mild irritation at the base of their upper lashes while using the product. If this occurs, you can either temporarily withhold using the product for a few days and then continue use, or stop using the product if severe irritation occurs. Most of our users report no irritation or minimal irritation after a few weeks of use.
Once I have the results I am looking for, do I have to keep using MD Lash Factor every night?
No. Once you have your desired look you can go ahead and use MD Lash Factor 2 to 3 times a week to maintain your current look. If you do decide to stop using MD Lash Factor, your lashes will go back to their original length.
Who should not use MD Lash Factor?
We do not recommend using MD Lash Factor if you are currently using eye medication, have had eye surgery in the last 6 months or have an eye infection