MD Ultimate Eye Cream Reduce Dark Circles Filler In A Bottle
24 Review(s) | Add Your Review
Patented award winning eyelash conditioning serum to help your lashes look their best. Physician formulated gentle formulation for maximum healthy and fuller looking lashes.
"Only took a week to start seeing results my eyelashes get longer pretty fast" CR
MD LASH FACTOR EYELASH CONDITIONER (2.95 ML)
Let our patented, revolutionary eyelash nutrition formula help your lashes look their best. No more wimpy short lashes or damages from lash extensions. Get your very own longer, fuller, denser and younger looking lashes with MD Lash Factor.
Our gentle formula nourishes your lashes and work with its natural growth cycle so they can reache their fullest potentisl. Works for thinning brows too! Clinically tested formula for natural looking beautiful lashes with regular daily use.
At night, remove contact lenses, wash and dry face.
Apply your eye cream and facial moisturizer first.
Then apply a thin line of MD Lash Factor eyelash conditioner to the base of the upper lashes similar to applying a liquid eyeliner. No need to apply to lower lashes. While you sleep, the serum applied to the top will be sufficient to nourise your lower lashes.
If you suffer from over pluck or thinning brows, apply the to the base of your brows too.
Be sure to apply every night. Do not skip!
Choose from either a 3-month or 6-month supply; never worry about running out!
A little goes a long way! One dip into the tube gives enough conditioner for both eyelids. One stroke with the brush on each eyelid will distribute enough conditioner for effectiveness.
Do not use product if you have undergone recent eye surgery, are breast feeding, pregnant or under the age of 18. Do not share product brush tip or use while driving.
MD Lash Factor Eyelash Conditioner (2.95 ML)
This provitamin of B5 nourishes and moisturizes lashes
Natural amino acids to support lash growth cycle
Also known as Vitamin H, Biotin supports the health of the hair cells
What is MD Lash Factor?
- MD Lash Factor is a physician formulated eyelash conditioner that helps to promote the appearance of longer, thicker, and fuller looking eyelashes.
How do I use MD Lash Factor?
- At night after cleansing, apply a thin line of MD Lash Factor to your upper lash line once a day, as though you were applying liquid eyeliner. Do not apply MD Lash Factor to your actual eyelashes and only use a small amount when applying the product.
Can I apply MD Lash Factor more than once a day?
- For optimal results you need only apply a very small amount to your upper lash line once a day.
Am I still able to use my regular skincare line while using your products?
- Yes! MD Lash Factor makes a wonderful addition to your skincare routine.
Can I use MD Lash Factor on my eyebrows?
- Yes! MD Lash Factor is safe to use on your eyebrows to help your over-plucked eyebrows look denser, thicker, and darker.
Can I use MD Lash Factor if I have had permanent make up done?
- Yes! MD Lash Factor is safe to use on permanent make up and will not cause any discoloration or fading.
Has any safety studies been done on MD Lash Factor?
- Yes! In an independent clinical study by a board certified ophthalmologist, MD Lash Factor showed no affect on visual acuity, cornea, eyelid, and conjunctiva. There were no changes in color or deposits on the contact lenses
Have any allergic reactions or allergies been reported from the use of MD Lash Factor?
- As with any cosmetic preparation, there are some individuals that may be allergic to one or more components of the product. If you know or suspect that you might be allergic to any of the ingredients used in MD Lash Factor, we recommend that you do not use the product. Some users have reported a mild irritation at the base of their upper lashes while using the product. If this occurs, you can either temporarily withhold using the product for a few days and then continue use, or stop using the product if severe irritation occurs. Most of our users report no irritation or minimal irritation after a few weeks of use.
Once I have the results I am looking for, do I have to keep using MD Lash Factor every night?
No. Once you have your desired look you can go ahead and use MD Lash Factor 2 to 3 times a week to maintain your current look. If you do decide to stop using MD Lash Factor, your lashes will go back to their original length.
Who should not use MD Lash Factor?
We do not recommend using MD Lash Factor if you are currently using eye medication, have had eye surgery in the last 6 months or have an eye infection