NEW MD Lash Factor Eyelash Conditioner
This patented, revolutionary formula helps lashes look their best. By combining the latest technology in skin care science with safe ingredients, MD Lash Factor Eyelash Conditioner gets results, as it provides the nutrients necessary to develop naturally beautiful lashes.
Product NOT available in CaliforniaSuggested Usage:
Always make sure to remove contact lenses before applying the product. Wash the area around the eyes with a mild cleanser. At night, apply a thin line of the conditioner to the base of the upper lashes, as you would normally apply liquid eyeliner. Be consistent with the usage, and note that, a single dip into the tube is just enough for both eyelids. The conditioner will be sufficiently distributed on each eyelid with a single stroke.
Beauty Tip:A little goes a long way! One dip into the tube gives you enough conditioner for both eyelids. One stroke with the brush on each eyelid will distribute enough conditioner for effectiveness.
New MD Lash Factor Eyelash Conditioner (5.91) Key Ingredients
A powerful mushroom-derived peptide, helps protect and nourish the lashes to allow them to develop to their fullest potential.
This provitamin of B5 nourishes and moisturizes lashes.
Part of cytokine complex encourages lashes to reach their fullest potential
Also known as Vitamin H, Biotin supports the health of the cells.
What is MD Lash Factor?
- MD Lash Factor is a physician formulated eyelash conditioner that helps to promote the appearance of longer, thicker, and fuller looking eyelashes in 4 to 5 weeks.
How do I use MD Lash Factor?
- At night after cleansing, apply a thin line of MD Lash Factor to your upper lash line once a day, as though you were applying liquid eyeliner. Do not apply MD Lash Factor to your actual eyelashes and only use a small amount when applying the product.
Can I apply MD Lash Factor more than once a day?
- For optimal results you need only apply a very small amount to your upper lash line once a day.
Am I still able to use my regular skincare line while using your products?
- Yes! MD Lash Factor makes a wonderful addition to your skincare routine.
Can I use MD Lash Factor on my eyebrows?
- Yes! MD Lash Factor is safe to use on your eyebrows to help your over-plucked eyebrows look denser, thicker, and darker.
Can I use MD Lash Factor if I have had permanent make up done?
- Yes! MD Lash Factor is safe to use on permanent make up and will not cause any discoloration or fading.
Has any safety studies been done on MD Lash Factor?
- Yes! In an independent clinical study by a board certified ophthalmologist, MD Lash Factor showed no affect on visual acuity, cornea, eyelid, and conjunctiva. There were no changes in color or deposits on the contact lenses
Have any allergic reactions or allergies been reported from the use of MD Lash Factor?
- As with any cosmetic preparation, there are some individuals that may be allergic to one or more components of the product. If you know or suspect that you might be allergic to any of the ingredients used in MD Lash Factor, we recommend that you do not use the product. Some users have reported a mild irritation at the base of their upper lashes while using the product. If this occurs, you can either temporarily withhold using the product for a few days and then continue use, or stop using the product if severe irritation occurs. Most of our users report no irritation or minimal irritation after a few weeks of use.
Once I have the results I am looking for, do I have to keep using MD Lash Factor every night?
- No. Once you have your desired look you can go ahead and use MD Lash Factor 2 to 3 times a week to maintain your current look. If you do decide to stop using MD Lash Factor, your lashes will go back to their original length.
Who should not use MD Lash Factor?
- We do not recommend using MD Lash Factor if you are currently using eye medication, have had eye surgery in the last 6 months or have an eye infection