Sacha Inchi Oil
Also know as Plukenetia volubilis L is an indigenous plant that grows wild in Central and S. American forest. When the seed are crushed, oil is released and used traditionally for medicinal and topical remedies by the native Indians. Sacha Inchi Oil is rich in Omega 3, 6 and 9 in perfect balanced natural percentages that can help with overall health as described below.
Omega 3 (48%):
- Anti-inflammatory and anticoagulant properties
- Promotes reduction on level of cholesterol and triglycerides
- Lower blood pressure
- Diminish risks and symptoms of diabetes, CVA, CA, Rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, inflammatory bowel, UC, memory loss
Omega 6 (36%)
- Basic for structural formation and functionality of central nervous system
- Improves vision
- Increases formation of cell membranes and hormones
- Strengthen immunological system and neural chemical transmission
Omega 9 (9%)
- Reduction of CV risk and CVA
- Increase HDL and lower LDL
- Eliminate plaque build up in arterial wall.
MD Revitalizing Shampoo and Conditioner uses Sacha Inchi Oil to nourish and sooth your scalp without stripping natural protective layers. Clinically tested Stimucap is added to address premature hair breakage. Use the conditioner daily or as a weekly hair mask treatment leaving your hair soft and clean without oily buildup. Infused with essential oil, your hair will smell wonderful without artificial perfume. You will love your hair and notice the difference after single use.