MD Ultimate Vitamin C Serum
MD Ultimate Vitamin C Serum is one of our top-selling hero skin products. This professional strength serum is formulated for all skin types but is especially beneficial for aging, dry, sensitive, and photodamaged skin. Key is our stable 20% L-ascorbic acid that penetrates deeply into the skin to stimulate collagen and elastin product so you get thicker, firmer, brighter, and younger-looking skin within few weeks.
- Fast-acting penetrates deeply into the skin
- Minimize pore size
- Minimize melasma, age spots, and discoloration
- Boost moisture and reduce dryness
- Minimize wrinkles and fine lines
- Protect against UV and free radicals
- Clinical strength for real results
- Great for under makeup as a primer
- Use for face, neck, chest, and back of hands
- Suitable for men and women
- Made in USA GMP Facility
- High quality remains stable (clear) one year after opening
- Softer, firmer, radiant complexion with regular use
- Vitamin C Serum safe for sensitive skin
Wash and dry skin. Apply MD Vitamin C Serum to face, neck, and back of hands. You may experience a tingling sensation during the initial week of use. This is due to serum penetrating into the skin and can be minimized by adding a light moisturizer.
Finally, something that really works™
MD Beauty Tips:
Saturate Your Skin with MD Ultimate C Before A Trip
Did you know Vitamin C Serum can build up in your cell to act as an added protection against UV radiation? So before going on your sun-drenched vacation, start applying extra MD Ultimate C Serum nightly the week before the trip to help protect against the sun's harmful rays. Great to help keep your skin glowing from a long plane ride too.
Reduce Dark Circles Under the Eyes
Do you suffer from dark circles? It can be caused by thin skin making the under venous blue tone visible. Improve your skin thickness and minimize dark circles by using the remainder vitamin c serum left on your fingertip and apply it to the skin under your eyes. Pay attention to not get the serum into your eyes.
Apply Vit C Serum for Sensitive Skin:
Encourage skin cell growth and natural regeneration with regular usage. Vitamin C serum is key for healthy collagen production. Use this high concentration Vitamin C Serum to boost your skin's natural ability to lock in moisture and shield against environmental stress.
Beauty drink for Sensitive skin:
Boost skin health from the inside out. Improve skin hydration with MD Beauty drink by increasing hyaluronic content, collagen, anti-aging peptides, and anti-oxidants to achieve beauty and younger-looking skin.
Moisturize Your Sensitive Skin:
Do you moisturize your skin regularly? If yes, then this is one of the best ways to attain soft and easy skin. The best time to moisturize your skin is just after taking shower and before going to the bed. Follow the same procedure to lock in moisture with softness.
Skip Using Multiple Sensitive Skin Treatment Products:
Are you using multiple skin treatment products? If so, you may be overwhelming your skin without added benefits. Add a single product at a time until you notice the befits before making changes. This will help you focus on your efforts and lead to success.
The Bottom Line:
Start with the foundation of our skincare by using MD Ultimate Vitamin C Serum on your face, neck, and hands twice per day and see the transformation. After seeing the improvement, then add another antiaging product to boost the overall effect.
This stabilized form of vitamin C sensitive skin tone, boosts collagen production, protects from the environment, and minimizes fine lines and wrinkles.
Phyllanthus Embilica Fruit Extract
Also known as Amla Fruit or Indian Gooseberry, this is also an extraordinary source of vitamin C. This ingredient also offers antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.
This natural mushroom extract offers powerful antioxidant benefits.
MD Vit C serum for sensitive skin Ingredients
Why these ingredients?
- L-Ascorbic Acid:This stablilzed form of vitamin C evens skin tone, boosts collagen production, protects from the environment, and minimizes fine lines and wrinkles.
- Phyllanthus Embilica Fruit Extract: Also known as Amla Fruit or Indian Gooseberry, this is also an extraordinary source of vitamin C. This ingredient also offers antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Ergothioneine: This natural mushroom extract offers powerful antioxidant benefits