MD LASH FACTOR® EYELASH CONDITIONER (2.95 ML)We create beauty through advanced science ™
Get lashes you have always wanted! Our patented MD Lash Factor® is a lash conditioner to help your lash's natural growth cycle. Sick of wimpy short lashes, mascara, or uncomfortable lash extensions? Get your very own REAL lashes that are longer, fuller, and denser. Feel more confident each morning seeing new lashes emerge instead of lash breakage from too much mascara.
Our gentle formula nourishes your lashes and works with their natural growth cycle so they can reach their fullest potential. Works great for thinning or overplucked brows too! The clinically tested formula for natural-looking beautiful lashes with regular daily use. Sold in over 20 countries and used by millions of lash-loving men and women.
SEE OUR AWARDS
WHY YOU SHOULD USE MD LASH FACTOR®
- Gentle Formula
- Safe for Sensitive Eyes
- Safe for Contact Lenses
- Works great for overpluck brows too
- Made in USA GMP Facility
1. At night, remove contact lenses, wash and dry your face.
2. Apply your eye cream and facial moisturizer.
3. Apply a thin line of MD Lash Factor Eyelash Conditioner to the BASE of the UPPER lash line. Similar to applying eyeliner.
4. No need to apply to the lower lash line. When you close your eyes during sleep, the lower lash line will be nourished by serum applied to the upper lash line.
5. If you have thin brows, apply serum to the base of brows.
6. Be sure to apply every night. Do not skip!
7. Chose from 3 months or 6 months supply. Use auto-ship and never worry about running out!
MD Beauty Tip:
A little goes a long way! One dip into the tube gives enough conditioner for both eyelids. One stroke with the brush on each eyelid will distribute enough conditioner for effectiveness.
Caution: Do not use the product if you have undergone recent eye surgery, are breastfeeding, pregnant, or are under the age of 18. Do not share product brush tips or use while driving.
The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Product NOT available in California
A powerful mushroom-derived anti-oxidant, helps protect from aging and harsh environment. Nourish the lashes so they can develop into their fullest potential.
This provitamin of B5 nourishes and moisturizes lashes.
Growth Peptide Complex
Cytokine complex work with natural growth cycle to support lashes to reach their maximum thickness, fullness and density.
What is MD Lash Factors?
- MD Lash Factor is a physician formulated eyelash conditioner that helps to promote the appearance of longer, thicker, and fuller looking eyelashes.
How do I use MD Lash Factor?
- At night after cleansing, apply a thin line of MD Lash Factor to your upper lash line once a day, as though you were applying liquid eyeliner. Do not apply MD Lash Factor to your actual eyelashes and only use a small amount when applying the product.
Can I apply MD Lash Factor more than once a day?
- For optimal results you need only apply a very small amount to your upper lash line once a day.
Am I still able to use my regular skincare line while using your products?
- Yes! MD Lash Factor makes a wonderful addition to your skincare routine.
Can I use MD Lash Factor on my eyebrows?
- Yes! MD Lash Factor is safe to use on your eyebrows to help your over-plucked eyebrows look denser, thicker, and darker.
Can I use MD Lash Factor if I have had permanent make up done?
- Yes! MD Lash Factor is safe to use on permanent make up and will not cause any discoloration or fading.
Has any safety studies been done on MD Lash Factor?
- Yes! In an independent clinical study by a board certified ophthalmologist, MD Lash Factor showed no affect on visual acuity, cornea, eyelid, and conjunctiva. There were no changes in color or deposits on the contact lenses
Have any allergic reactions or allergies been reported from the use of MD Lash Factor?
- As with any cosmetic preparation, there are some individuals that may be allergic to one or more components of the product. If you know or suspect that you might be allergic to any of the ingredients used in MD Lash Factor, we recommend that you do not use the product. Some users have reported a mild irritation at the base of their upper lashes while using the product. If this occurs, you can either temporarily withhold using the product for a few days and then continue use, or stop using the product if severe irritation occurs. Most of our users report no irritation or minimal irritation after a few weeks of use.
Once I have the results I am looking for, do I have to keep using MD Lash Factor every night?
No. Once you have your desired look you can go ahead and use MD Lash Factor 2 to 3 times a week to maintain your current look. If you do decide to stop using MD Lash Factor, your lashes will go back to their original length.
Who should not use MD Lash Factor?
We do not recommend using MD Lash Factor if you are currently using eye medication, have had eye surgery in the last 6 months or have an eye infection
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.