MD Ultimate Green Plant-Based Weight Loss Supplement
If you are looking for healthier and younger-looking skin, consider our nutrient-dense ultimate superfood. MD Ultimate Green is vegan with an optimal balance of 30% protein, 40% carbohydrate, and 30% fat to help you maintain a healthy weight. Contains probiotic enzymes from a rich range of organically grown terrestrial plants to help boost detoxification, balance pH level, and support the immune system.
MD Ultimate Green contains barley grass, wheatgrass, and Kamut juice powder. Over 80 different nutrients, minerals, trace minerals, vitamins, enzymes, phytonutrients, and chlorophyll. Help improve skin color and tone while assisting in weight control and management.
Fortified with chlorella, dark green microalgae that support heavy metal detoxification and mental clarity for better focus. Lecithin to maintain healthy cell membrane, improve cholesterol, and brain health.
Contains royal jelly, the richest source of vitamin B5 to promote healthy-looking skin. A mixture of sea vegetables, kelp, and dulses to supply 60 trace elements, minerals, enzymes, and polysaccharides for optimal body digestive and energy metabolism.
MD vegan supplements support weight loss. Fiber and protein from rice kernel protein powder to help reduce food craving and maintain a healthy weight.
The supplement is free from gluten, chemicals, artificial ingredients, artificial hormones, preservatives, and sugar. It is suitable for adults, children, and even pets too.
- It helps improve the nails, hair, and skin appearance.
- It aids in improved digestion and easy elimination of harmful wastes.
- It is a natural way to control appetite.
- It provides energy without high calories - only 12 calories per serving.
- It is an excellent supplement for weight loss.
- It promotes cellular health and great for detox.
For total wellness, increase consumption to three servings per day. In cases where the diet is lacking in green vegetables or where long-term chronic nutritional needs persist, additional servings are recommended. Drink a minimum of 8 oz liquid with each serving.
MD Ultimate Green
is suitable for adults, teenagers, children, and even pets.
The information shown above is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. In all cases, it is recommended that you consult with your healthcare professional before initiating a supplement program.
MD Ultimate Green Vegan Weight Loss Supplements Key Ingredients
- One of the world’s richest natural sources of panothenic acid (vitamin B5), sometimes referred to as the anti-stress vitamin.
- Contains many vitamins (especially B vitamins), minerals and a host of natural enzymes.
- Recognized as one of the prized foods of the orient.
- A dark green micro algae that boasts many of the same qualities as Spirulina.
- Often referred to as “The Emerald Food”, chlorella is noted for (and gets its name from) its high content of chlorophyll.
- Chlorella contains more chlorophyll than any other plant.
- Contains many vitamins, minerals, nucleic acids, amino acids, enzymes and a substance known as CGF (Chlorella Growth Factor).
De-oiled Soya Lecithin
- High in phosphatidylcholine (over 95%), lecithin is involved in many biological processes that require the emulsification of lipids and water in the body.
- An important nutrient that assists in the assimilation of all fat soluble vitamins, including vitamins A, E, D and K.
Barley Grass Juice Powder, Wheat Grass Juice Powder and Kamut Grass Juice Powder
- Incredibly rich in vitamins, minerals, protein, enzymes and, of course, chlorophyll (which gives all of these nutrient rich grasses their dark green color).
Rice Kernel Membrane Powder
- This is the outer coating, and most nutritional part, of rice (valuable nutrients are destroyed by modern processing).
- Great source of B vitamins, an excellent source of bran and a natural source of vitamin E.
Icelandic Kelp & Nova Scotia Dulse (sea vegetables)
- Rich in naturally chelated minerals from ocean water (approximately 28% minerals).
- Seaweeds are a natural source of iodine.
High Pectin Apple Fibre
- Apples are first pressed, eliminating the juice, then dried slowly to yield a high pectin content. Some studies show that pectin (a soluble fibre) helps bind harmful excessive cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Contains approximately 50% insoluble fiber which is beneficial in achieving good elimination.
Wheat Sprouts, Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) and Catalase
- Sprouts are a rich source of many vitamins and minerals, plus important growth factors required by the plant in its earliest days. It is growth factors that empower the plant to push through the earth into the natural sunlight so that it may begin the process of photosynthesis. These phytonutrients are often referred to as auxins.
- Found throughout all cells of the body with a special concentration in the cells of the heart. This is essential for maintaining heart health.
- Essential component in the energy cycle of making ATP.
- Coenzymes are involved in many biological processes and help form other enzymes.
Jerusalem Artichoke Powder
- A probiotic and an excellent source of natural potassium.
- Contains FOS – a phenomenal food source to promote healthy bifidus bacterium found in the lower intestine. Bifidus bacterium are essential in normalizing the pH of the colon, helping eliminate many pathogenic bacteria such as Candida Albcans.
Lactobacillus Acidophilus & Bifidus Bacterium (lactose free) Probiotics
- Probiotic organisms, known as our “friendly flora”, assist the body in the digestion, assimilation and elimination processes. A healthy colony of friendly flora can do wonders in assisting the body with good digestion.
- The world’s richest source of non-animal protein. Spirulina used in Ultimate Green is grown aquatically in Hawaii. This dark green micro algae contains approximately 60% – 65% protein which is 85% to 95% digestible.
- A rich source of Beta Carotene, Spirulina contains approximately ten times as much of this pro vitamin as carrots.
- Nature’s richest natural iron food, providing the highest quality of readily absorbable iron. Good quality iron is essential for building healthy red blood cells and hemoglobin, plus iron helps prevent anemia.
- A source of quick energy that does not tax the pancreas, but stabilizes the blood sugar, thereby assisting the natural body processes in controlling symptoms of hypoglycemia and diabetes.
- A rich source of many enzymes, antioxidants and phytonutrients.
- hawaiian spirulina
- soya lecithin
- barley grass juice
- wheat grass juice
- rice kernel membrane powder
- high pectin apple fiber
- icelandic kelp
- wheat sprouts
- nova scotia dulce
- co enzyme q10
- sod w/catalase
- royal jelly
- jerusalem artichoke powder
- lactobacillus acidophilus and bifidus bacterium (lactose free).
- Additional Nutritional Fact Per Bottle
- Chlorophyll 17,840 mcg
- Potassium 1573 mcg
- Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) 299 mg
- Iron 363 mg
- Vitamin B12 77 mcg
- Inositol 21,000 mcg
- Magnesium 171 mg
- Folic Acid 92 mcg
- Boron 295 mcg
- Zinc 363 mg
- Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) 12 mg
- Vitamin A (Beta Carotene) 68,890 IU
- Vitamin C 12.5 mg
- Calcium 938 mg
- Total Protein 76 gram
- Contains no artificial colors or preservatives.
- Low Caloric Value (15 calories per serving)
- Vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, enzymes and phytonutrients
- No added sugars, colors or preservatives
- Easily digested superfood
- Optimal balance of protein, carbohydrates and good fat
- Nutrient Dense
- Apple Fiber to Help Digestion and Elimination
- Royal Jelly to boost Immune System
- Sea Kelp with 60 trace elements and minerals
- Lecithin for cholesterol and brain/memory health
- Improve strength, stamina and energy
- Higly digestible spirulina high in protein and vitamin B12
- Chlorella as powerful heavy metal detoxification
- Jerusalem Artichoke Powder for potasium and suppor probiotic for microbiome balance